- Candidates who have passed the HSLC Examination under SEBA or any other equivalent examination can take admission into H.S. First year of any of the steams.
- Photo copies of mark sheets duly attested are to be submitted with the Admission form (Original testimonials to be produced at the time of interview for admission).
- Selection of students for admission is normally done on the basis of the result of the last passed examination.
- Fees are subject to revision from time to time.
- The students seeking admission from other Boards must submit Migration certificate within 1 (one) month from the time of admission.
- A guardian declaration authorizing the college authority to take action against his/her ward, if he/she violates the Rules and Regulations of the college must be enclosed with the application for admission.
Financial assistance for economically weak and meritorious students:
|HSLC Result||General Students|
(concession on monthly fee)
|Economically weak students|
(concession on monthly Fee)